Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A photographer one stop shop in Manila

Guys have you heard about Pixel Pro???

Well I just want to share this as a Photography enthusiast; I just love their store coz it seems like a heaven for me!!!

Reasons why I love their store:

1. It is accessible since it is only located at 3rd Floor, V Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center San Juan City. No need to go to Quiapo to avail of low prices! They are both priced almost equally!

2. You can almost purchase all your needs in that store from Camera accessories to camera bags to tripods and a lot more.

3. Items are at a reasonable price. (Did I just mention that again?)

4. There are a lot of parking space which has security (for me this is a big deal, because I bring my own car)

5. Lastly, you don’t have to be afraid of walking out of the store with your brand new 100,000 SLR because you are in Greenhills! (it’s safer compared to Quiapo)

Contact Info: 726-9387 ; 584-5356
pixelproinc@yahoo.com

No comments: